Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NSFW Wishlist: Kinky Steampunk!

So... apropos of nothing at all, I have elected to begin a weekly feature, (perhaps bi-weekly, we'll see how my ADD and libido get along) showcasing something I have found on the world wide interwebs that makes my happy places go squee and yell WANT!

Said feature will always occur on a Wednesday. Because Wednesday is hump-day... and in truth I am a twelve year old boy :P

With that being said... our first feature that has Lady jumping up and down like a child at a candy shop window yelling "Gimmegimmegimme!" is brought to us by the glorious love-child of adult fun and steampunk. Be still my kinky nerd heart. ^_^

Behold! Lady Clankington's Little Death Ray!
Is it not glorious? Don't you want THREE? I do. :3

This and many other wonders can be found at Lady Clankington's Cabinet of Carnal Curiosities including a simply GORGEOUS paddle that leaves a gear-shaped mark on they who would be paddled...

So much want, oh my yes. Clearly this is a site to keep an eye on if one enjoys some bedroom spice and nerdy Victorian sci-fi. WHICH I DO :D

No comments:

Post a Comment